Kubota Farm & Compacts WH15-48
WH Series WH15-48
Double tap to zoom
Engine (Kawasaki FS541V)
• V-Twin overhead valve design
• Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeves
• Pleated Style Air Filter
• The FS-series provide higher compression ratio from the unique overhead valve design, improving performance and reliability. The V-twin design also reduces engine vibration and noise. The pleated air cleaner keeps debris from entering the intake and combustion chamber, increasing the walk-behind mower series uptime.
• Twin 10 cc Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps and Parker Wheel Motors.
• The dual lever precision hydro control reduces operator stress and fatigue.
• Two position damper allows for a more aggressive or less aggressive response from the controls. This adjustability allows less experienced operators to more accurately control the machine.
Heavy Duty Spindles and Wheel Bearings
• Spindles and wheel bearings are designed for no maintenance.
• Sealed bearing prevents premature wear due to debris or lack of grease.
• Heavy duty bearings lower maintenance costs.
• Flexible molded polymer discharge chute.
• The discharge chute’s structure disperses the clipping’s in a wider, higher angle.
• The discharge chute’s design creates less clumping of the clippings which keeps the grass healthier, and prevents the clippings from killing the grass.
Cut Height Adjustment
• Deck has a slight upward tilt.
• Leveling is accomplished by adjusting spacers on front casters.
• The angle of attack created by proper deck leveling allows for the machine to operate at maximum efficiency.
• Deck leveling should be checked periodically.
• The control panel is ergonomically designed to keep the operator in control.
• The control panel has the key switch to start the mower, engine throttle and choke, brake lever, speed adjustment, and the PTO switch.
• Simple control system that is comparable to many zero-turn riding mowers.
• Two position damper to adjust control effort.
Wide Stance and Low Center of Gravity
• Wide drive tires that help put the power to the ground and keep the mower on track
Warner Mag Stop Electric Clutch
• Heavy duty Clutch.
• Higher torque rating to prevent slippage and improve belt life.
Tracking Adjustment Turnbuckle
• Simple system for adjusting the tracking to get machine to go straight.
• Wing nut to lock and turnbuckle to get precise adjustments.