Krause AXIS 40.1 M-EMC
Broadcast Fertilizer Spreaders AXIS 40.1 M-EMC
Double tap to zoom
CDA: Unrivaled Accuracy
There are two important features that make the CDA (Coaxial Distribution Adjustment) system unique:
- The pivoting hopper base enables quick adaptation to various fertilizers and working widths by adjusting the drop point of the fertilizer onto the spreading discs.
- Specially designed metering outlets close to the center of the discs allow multiple supply points to the paddles. This helps ensure constant fertilizer flow and an even spread pattern.
Quantron A/E-2: Your Spreading Assistants
Quantron virtual terminals electronically adjust the metering outlets to maintain a consistent application rate relative to your ground speed. During spreading you are able to:
- Modify the application rate
- Activate Border Control (if equipped)
- Simultaneously open or close either side with a simple button The terminals also feature a work counter for 200 fields and integrated spreading charts.
EMC: Independent disc by disc
Electronic Mass Flow Control (EMC) is a unique technology, well-established and proven after years of experience. It uses a specially designed torsional sensor to precisely meter application rate. No calibrations are necessary.
The border spreading feature controls overspreading at field borders or waterways. It can be adjusted to match your specific needs and can also be raised out of the way when not in use on mechanical models.
|Width of opening for filling (cm)||230 or 270|
|Working width (m)||between 18 and 42|
|Capacity (min.) (l)||1200|
|Capacity (max.) (l)||3000|
|Hopper width depending on extension (cm)||240 or 280|
|Weight approx. (kg)||390|
|Outlet shutter control||Electric cylinders|
|Application rate control||EMC (Electronic Mass Control)|
|Application (kg/ha)||Up to 500 kg/min. i.e. 500 kg/ha in 30 m at 20 km/h|
|Working width adjustment||Up to 8 widths|