Case IH Farm TR320 Compact Track Loader (Canada Only)
Compact Track Loaders Case IH Farm TR320 Compact Track Loader (Canada Only)
Double tap to zoom
Power Where You Need it
Our new compact track loaders deliver exceptional bucket breakout force (up to 8,585 lb.) and hinge-pin height. All three models deliver superior horsepower, giving you the muscle to get the job done faster. Plus, they’ll run all day long, thanks to improved fuel efficiency and new 20- to 25.5-gallon fuel tanks. One demonstration will prove it’s time to trade up.
Traction When and Where it's Needed
Our dozer-style undercarriage is engineered to hold fast on steep slopes and take command of muddy or sandy terrain.
- Rigid track frame with fewer moving parts.
- More durable and easier to maintain than suspension track systems.
- New roller and idler technology reduces maintenance costs and increases undercarriage life.
- Narrow chassis width makes it easy to load and unload on trailers.
Comfort and Control
- A cab that delivers more room, visibility, comfort and control.
- With 25 percent larger cabs, they also feature dozens of upgrades, such as optional heated, air-suspension seats, air conditioning, a removable front door and side windows.
- Ultra-narrow, wire, side-screen design and larger glass windows give you more visibility.
- Case-exclusive side lighting, you’ll get more done — day or night.
Service, Made Easy with Ease of Maintenence
Ask your technicians. Case has a reputation for easy-to-maintain and service equipment. The new Case CTLs are no exception, with features such as remote-mounted filters, ground-line access for daily maintenance checks and grouped service checkpoints. Need help? Our customer support team is on call with a Customer Assistance Hotline that operates from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. seven days a week (except Sundays, December through March).
Attachment Options for all of Your Needs
- Hydraulic coupler optionmakes changing buckets and attachments easy, without ever getting out of the cab
- Optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics
- Provides power needed for maximum productivity with high-flow attachments
- Optional proportional auxiliary switch on handle delivers precise control of attachments
- Optional electric auxiliary hydraulic controlprovides easy fingertip control of attachments
- Bucket options— short- and long-lip, regular- and heavy duty dirt buckets, utility, light material
|Emission Rating||Interim Tier 4|
|Engine make / model||Case 434T / E4|
|Rated RPM - rpm||2500|
|Net Power - hp (kW)||84 (63)|
|Gross Power - hp (kW)||90 (67)|
|Net Rating Standard||SAE J1349|
|Peak Torque - lbf / ft (Nm)||282 (383)|
|Number of Cylinder||4|
|Displacement - Inches³ (ltr)||207 (3.4)|
|Max Travel Speed Forward - mph (kph)||5.1 (8.2)|
|Width Over Tracks - inches (mm)||76 (1930)|
|Track Width - inches (mm)||17.7 (450)|
|Main Pump Type||Gear|
|Standard Pump Flow - gallons (US) / min (lt/min)||24.2 (92)|
|Main System Pressure - PSI (bar)||3050 (210)|
|Rated operating load @ 35% of tipping capacity - lbs (kg)||2240 (1018)|
|Rated operating load @ 50% of tipping capacity - lbs (kg)||3200 (1451)|
|Straight Tipping Load - lbs (kg)||6400 (2902)|
|Bucket Breakout Force - lbf (kN)||8700 (38.7)|
|Dump Clearance at Full Height Discharge - inches (mm)||102.4 (2602)|
|Dump Reach (Max. height) - inches (mm)||21.6 (548)|
|Bucket Rollback at Ground Level - °||29.7|
|Bucket Rollback at Max Height - °||99.7|
|Loader Controls - std/opt||EZ-EH / Mechanical Hand|
|Drive Controls - std/opt||EZ-EH / Mechanical Hand|
|Bucket Width - inches (mm)||78 (2000)|
|Length with Bucket Down - inches (mm)||142.2 (3611)|
|Height to Top of Cab - inches (mm)||80.4 (2043)|
|Ground Clearance - inches (mm)||9.5 (243)|
|Loader Controls - std||Joystick|
|Drive Controls - std||Hand / Foot Controls|
|Operating Weight - lbs (kg)||9600 (4355)|
|Fuel Tank - gallons (US) (ltr)||25.5 (96.5)|